This page contains administrative resources that are district wide. These include the District Salary Guidelines along with travel, meeting, and reimbursement forms. If you are looking for Administrative resources geared specifically to your congregation, please visit our page of Church Office Administration Resources.
Update Treasurer Information
Please provide contact information for your congregational and/or School treasurer. Return a completed Contact Information form to Sherry Brendes in the Iowa District East office.
Iowa District East Salary Guidelines
2016 – 2018 Salary Guidelines as approved at 2015 District Convention
Click here for the 2013-2015 Salary Guidelines from Convention Proceedings 2013 – 2015.
Travel, Meeting and Reimbursement Forms
Effective January 1, 2018, Iowa District East will reimburse approved mileage expense for district staff, boards and committees at the rate of $0.49 per mile.
As a general rule, if you are traveling on behalf of the district, IDE will reimburse mileage and out of pocket expenses incurred. If you are attending a district-sponsored event or meeting on behalf of your school, the school is responsible for your mileage & expenses.
- Travel Expense Report – Iowa District East expenses incurred for travel on behalf of the District. This form can be filled in electronically (will calculate) or manually. Print and sign a hard copy and submit the completed form to the IDE President for approval. Attach all receipts.
- Request for Reimbursement – Reimbursement of personal ‘out-of-pocket’ monies that were used to pay for District expenses (such as postage, supplies, meeting refreshments, etc.) Attach all receipts.
- Meeting Expense Voucher – Expenses (such as mileage & sub-pay) incurred by committee members attending District committee meetings. Attach receipts where applicable. Include school name, town and amount owed if requesting sub-pay.
- Payment Voucher – Request payment to an external entity such as a vendor, service provider, speaker, registration fees, etc. Be sure to attach back-up documentation (such as invoices, registration forms, etc.) when appropriate. Please use this form whenever such a request is necessary.
Contact Sherry Brendes, Business Office Manager, if you have any questions about a particular expense or use of the appropriate form.
2018 Mileage Rates (January 1, 2018)
- Standard Business Mileage Rate is $0.545 a mile (IDE pays 90% which is $0.49 a mile).
- Standard Medical and Moving Mileage Rate is $0.18.
- Charitable Deduction Rate is $0.14 a mile.