Iowa District East Student Aid Check List
- Eligibility Guidelines
- Read the guidelines carefully
- A reduction in your Student Aid may result for failure to fulfill the requirements.
- This information is required to make a fair assessment.
- District Financial Aid Application
- A completed District Financial Aid Application (Section 1) needs to be sent to your school’s Financial Aid Officer.
- Your Pastor needs to sign section 1.
- The School you are enrolled at should complete secton 2.
- First time applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation.
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
- First time applicants are required to send “Letters of Recommendation” mentioned in #2D – Application Procedure Guidelines #5.
- You will be notified by JULY 15th concerning the amount of financial aid you have been awarded. If you have any questions please email or call Rev. David Lingard, Student Aid Committee Chairman.