Marketing and Enrollment Strategies: How To Tell Your Story In A Noisy World
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO…
- Clarify your vision & mission?
- Think through the story you tell?
- Market effectively on digital platforms?
- Take advantage of word-of-mouth marketing?
- Improve your enrollment closing process?
- Retain more of your current families?
- Handle the money issue with prospective families?
- Create an action plan and marketing calendar?
Join us on Friday, March 22, from 9AM – 3PM for a masterclass with Jim McKenzie, who tripled his school’s enrollment over the past eight years! Lunch will be provided!
WHO SHOULD COME?
All who help with marketing and the student enrollment process are invited! This includes staff members, administrators, EC Directors, admissions counselors, administrative assistants, lay leaders, parent volunteers, and pastors at high schools, elementary schools, preschools, and early childhood centers.
WHAT’S THE COST?
$60/person OR $75/group (unlimited number of people) from the same school/center
WHO IS JIM MCKENZIE?
Jim McKenzie serves as Headmaster at the Rock School in Gainesville, FL. Since 2008, he’s tripled enrollment from 140 to more than 420 students. The school has maintained strong retention rates, extremely high national parent satisfaction scores, and increased tuition more than 50%. Jim has 10 years’ experience in coaching, training, and consulting with Christian schools. Jim’s presentations are consistently praised for his passionate and energetic delivery and for his ability to connect high-level strategy with practical application.